Sunday, October 30, 2011

Textbooks in JC

I am a student self-studying mathematics from Singapore's textbook at the 10th to 11th (Secondary 5) grade levels. When I finish these, I would like to continue following Singapore's curriculum. Which books (series) do you recommend. I plan to study advanced topics in depth, like statistics and calculus? I would like to follow the newest books, ones followed currently in Singapore by JC students.

Student in USA

In JC, students do not use a textbook because the lecturers provide their own lecture notes, like in the university. If you have not done Additional Mathematics, you may work on this - it is a book that includes trigonometry, calculus and other advanced topics. This is used in Grade 9 - 10 by advanced students. It is available from the same place you got your other books.

No comments:

Post a Comment